« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 22/5/2013, 14:58

May the Dark shine your way

Group:
Administrator

Molto bene :D

NatakuZ
view post Posted on 26/5/2013, 09:17

stanno andando avanti,mi fa piacere *_*,già quando provai la demo giapponese,mi azzeccai tantissimo,provai la versione completa,e quel poco che capivo mi stava piacendo tantissimo il gameplay,speriamo bene

view post Posted on 25/6/2013, 12:26

Group:
Administrator

http://skybladecloud.wordpress.com/project...sh-translation/

CITAZIONE
- Project’s State

~RomHacking: 95%
~Graphic translation: 90%
~Story script: 40%
~Secondary text: 0%
~Videos: 0%

NatakuZ
view post Posted on 9/7/2013, 08:51

Stanno andando avanti *_* fantastico

view post Posted on 7/9/2013, 19:32

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
The update is actually ready to be recorded, showing the prolog of the game (basically everything that appears before the scene shown in the previous update) with all texts translated. However there are some things that I'd like to correct before actually recording anything; so I'll focus on some optimization for the workflow. That's why I consider this would be the best chance to add new translators to the team.

~Sky

Andxel
view post Posted on 7/9/2013, 19:45

Però è anche vero che stanno procedendo abbastanza lentamente.

view post Posted on 7/9/2013, 20:23

Group:
Administrator

L'ultimo dato è questo
CITAZIONE
~RomHacking: 98%
~Graphic translation: 90%
~Story script: 43%
~Secondary text: 70%
~Videos: 0%

A dispetto dei citati sul blog di Sky, hanno pochi traduttori attualmente attivi rispetto alla grandezza del progetto e alle pressanti attese, per questo non ci si può aspettare tempi brevi per vederlo concluso.

view post Posted on 10/9/2013, 13:32

Group:
Administrator

Type-0 English Prologue di SkyBladeCloud

CITAZIONE
For those of you who wanted to see how the game runs in HD on the emulator, in English, I've uploaded this video update/test, showing the entire prologue of the game.

http://dai.ly/x14dri3

There is another update from the team, and it's the fact that we'd like to add new members to the team. More specifically, we need capable translators fluent in both Japanese and English, with free time to help us to translate the game's text. This is due to the fact that we are currently a small team (at least its active part) and we think new additions will help us to archive a completion date sooner.

Since the romhacking part of the project is perfectly stable, translators only have to edit a txt file, changing its language, from Japanese to English. It would also help us if candidates have knowledge about the Final Fantasy saga, or the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythology; but this is not a requirement.

Those of you interested, feel free to add me on skype (SkyBladeCloud), I'll send a short example of how the game's text look like (kind of a test) and if you can help us, you'll be part of the team!

Regards:

~Sky

view post Posted on 13/9/2013, 06:40

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
so if the team gets more translators ( like 5 or so) how much faster will the patch progres ?

CITAZIONE
5 Translators working like we were right before summer, would indeed finish the project before summer 2014, that's for sure. It's still more than we've ever had.

~Sky

Andxel
view post Posted on 13/9/2013, 09:52

Cioè...Ho visto i primi due minuti del video qua sopra e poi ho smesso.
Non mi capacito del fatto che quei cani a SE non l'abbiano portato qui, un Final Fantasy così degno.

Zio Name
view post Posted on 13/9/2013, 11:57

CITAZIONE (Andxel @ 7/9/2013, 20:45) 
Però è anche vero che stanno procedendo abbastanza lentamente.

Sai cosa vorrei dirti, vero? °D°

Andxel
view post Posted on 13/9/2013, 18:51

CITAZIONE (Zio Name @ 13/9/2013, 12:57) 
Sai cosa vorrei dirti, vero? °D°

Chi troppo vuole nulla stringe? :=D:
No, sul serio, comunque avevo visualizzato l'immagine precedente alla seconda che ha postato Level, quella dove il progresso del "secondary text" era mostrato allo 0%.
In quel caso sarebbero effettivamente stati troppo lenti.
Poi posso capirlo che è una traduzione amatoriale fatta da gente con poco tempo da spenderci su, sono grato in ogni caso.

view post Posted on 20/9/2013, 22:28

Group:
Administrator

Square parla: www.usgamer.net/articles/tgs-agito-...cy-of-portables

Sky risponde: http://gbatemp.net/threads/final-fantasy-t....340183/page-72

CITAZIONE
Square Enix might or might not release the game outside Japan. I know Tabata wants to bring it over here, but in case it's not possible, you guys can be sure our translation project will deliver.
I'd love an official localization happening: it would be faster, into more languages than just English and Spanish, and would take no effort by fans.

However, after reading Tabata's interview with Usgamer, I've realized that I don't want fans to wait like that either; so I'll wait to see if there are news during TGS. If Square Enix remains silent by next week, I'll take the bull by the horns and manage the project myself, try to give release dates and have the game fully playable in English as soon as possible.

I'm confident our project matches the quality of an official localization. Don't worry fans, this game is coming either by Square Enix, or by us.

~Sky

zvyn3d

Edited by LeveL - 21/9/2013, 12:59

Zio Name
view post Posted on 20/9/2013, 23:28

In ogni caso, se Type-0 arriverà su Vita, giocherò entrambe le versioni :ahsisi:

view post Posted on 2/10/2013, 13:03

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
Well, it seems that little by little we are regaining activity on the main scenario. Some progress has been done in the last pair of days. Some of the new translators have yet to adapt to our working style, and hopefully the rhythm will improve in the next days.

~Sky

133 replies since 24/1/2013, 22:14   1499 views