« Older   Newer »
LeveL
view post Posted on 4/11/2010, 13:52 by: LeveL

May the Dark shine your way

Group:
Administrator

aggiornamento di Tom su Soul Hackers
CITAZIONE
All of the system text (menus, etc.) in the game, along with all of the room and story dialogue have been done. The contact dialogue is partially done.

All that remains in terms of translation is the rest of the contact text and the text that appears while you’re walking through the dungeon corridors.

A lot of text is translated… But don’t get me wrong! Quite a lot of text still remains!

I would finish the translation, but Gemini told me that I should not work on finishing the files he sent me, since he is not actively hacking it at the moment At the moment, I am working on other projects… Megaten Gaiden: Last Bible Special should be out pretty soon!)

As far as the Soul Hackers hacking goes, there are MANY things that will need to be hacked. I don’t know where to begin. Gemini would have to tell you.

Insomma non è ancora finita ne la traduzione dei dialoghi inerenti la contrattazione ne l'hacking, ci vorrà ancora parecchio tempo

ha rimarcato però che dovrebbe arrivare presto la patch di Last Bible Special ^_^

626 replies since 2/3/2010, 08:10   15695 views