MegaTen Forum [Primo forum italiano sulla serie Shin Megami Tensei]

Aggiornamenti Traduzioni MegaTen

« Older   Newer »
LeveL
view post Posted on 23/5/2010, 16:51 by: LeveL

May the Dark shine your way

Group:
Administrator

notizia strana e contraddittoria su Kyuuyaku, forse meglio di niente però... :blink:

la notizia arriva dal canale Youtube a cui s'è collegato dds una settimana fa
CITAZIONE
The project is still alive, just waiting for all translation work to be completed. I'd estimate 50% of it is done now. There is a lot of text to work with.

About the grammar, yeah, I was thinking of adding a system to detect whether to use plural or singular verbs. But it's a low priority right now. "Charged" was a literal translation, as in tackling or throwing your weight. There are several generic actions for other attacks, like "bit", "slashed" and of course, "attacked".

CITAZIONE
Sorry for the lack of updates. Most of the updates have been behind the scenes, getting scripts translated. About 50% of it is done. I have no definite dates to offer for the release.
Kaioshin was the one that was retiring from translation at the Romhacking Aerie. Kingcom is still around, and as long as the site remains or until this project is completed, I will be too.

la cosa assolutamente strana però è che dia la traduzione ancora al 50% quando è decisamente passato più di un anno da quando fu segnalata al 50% su Romhacking :huh: ( ho controllato in giro e ad inizio 2009 c'era già chi segnalava che era stata aggiornata la percentuale al 50% )

bho vedremo :unsure:

Edited by Level MD - 23/5/2010, 20:30

626 replies since 2/3/2010, 08:10   15695 views