« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 24/1/2013, 22:14

May the Dark shine your way

Group:
Administrator

E apriamolo allora.

t0test

http://gbatemp.net/threads/final-fantasy-t...hacking.340183/

L'hacker della situazione ( SkyBladeCloud ) ha aperto il thread mostrando che era possibile estrarre i dati necessari per una traduzione, da lì l'attenzione verso il gioco ha catapultato un po' di gente per creare il team ed avviare il progetto.

Ho visto su Neogaf il sito personale del programmatore: http://skybladecloud.wordpress.com/

CITAZIONE
One interesting project I’ve been suggested a lot of time, is the translation of the popular game “Final Fantasy Type-0″. There are quite a lot of fans asking for an official localization, but it’s been more than a year since the game was released in Japan, with no official word about an overseas release.

So last month I decided to post an article at GBATemp talking about the game’s data structure, and the possibility of a fan-translation. As I don’t speak Japanese, it would have been pretty much impossible for me alone to translate the entire game, but during this time, some skilled Japanese translators and image editors have joined me, making the whole project possible.

However, this kind of projects takes a lot of time so, in order to make everything easier, I merged both Final Fantasy Type-0 Discs into a single one.

In case you wanna have the whole game in a single ISO Image file, follow the directions in its project page. I hope I can bring news on the actual translation soon. In the meantime, have fun!

~Sky

In questo momento stanno avanzando e vogliono usare una ISO unica unendo i due UMD, vedo comunque che hanno ancora un po' di problemi di compatibilità legati ai tanti CFW, Prometheus, ecc..., mentre non ho visto parlare di emulazione ( per eventualmente avere almeno uno standard di riferimento ).

Visto che il thread su GBATemp è abbastanza tecnico, credo che riporterò principalmente i suoi aggiornamenti.

Edited by Zio Name - 9/6/2014, 21:37

Andxel
view post Posted on 25/1/2013, 15:01

Questo è un progettino bello ambizioso.Chissà se Square Enix non decida di rilasciare il gioco in Occidente prima che sia completo.

view post Posted on 25/1/2013, 15:10

Group:
Administrator

Mi accontenterei che Square Enix non "scoraggiasse" il team di traduzione a suon di minacce :lol:

Andxel
view post Posted on 25/1/2013, 15:52

CITAZIONE (LeveL @ 25/1/2013, 15:10) 
Mi accontenterei che Square Enix non "scoraggiasse" il team di traduzione a suon di minacce :lol:

Cosa pure probabile conoscendo il tipo di Software House che è Square Enix.

Zio Name
view post Posted on 31/1/2013, 11:37

Aggiornato il thread su GBATemp con degli screen per mostrare il font nei filmati. Il testo è farlocco, ma strappa dei sorrisi. Serve più che altro a dimostrare che le cutscene son facili da subbare e a ricevere feedback sul font.

view post Posted on 31/1/2013, 12:55

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Zio Name @ 31/1/2013, 11:37) 
Aggiornato il thread su GBATemp con degli screen per mostrare il font nei filmati. Il testo è farlocco, ma strappa dei sorrisi. Serve più che altro a dimostrare che le cutscene son facili da subbare e a ricevere feedback sul font.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/final-fantasy-t...23#post-4537294

Sembra buono.

view post Posted on 9/2/2013, 23:09

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Zio Name @ 9/2/2013, 22:52) 

Bene così :D

view post Posted on 16/2/2013, 13:15

Group:
Administrator

Ultimi giorni fatti di discussioni sull'articolo di Kotaku e l'eco che ha generato un po' su tutti i siti di gaming... speriamo che non vada a finir male per colpa di Square :unsure:

Zio Name
view post Posted on 16/2/2013, 15:42

Si, ma non è che mentre discutevano non facevano nulla eh. Hanno continuato a lavorare nel mentre.

view post Posted on 19/2/2013, 17:55

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
We are trying to retain the original meaning of what the game wishes to convey. Honorifics will be discarded so it makes sense to the english language so stuff like "kun" and "chan" and other suffixes will likely not be present. As in english we don't use honorifics like that.

:D

view post Posted on 26/2/2013, 16:19

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
You guys can expect soon a new version of the UMD merging files, that:

-won't need CWCheat at all
-will combine both disc in a perfect single disc game
-will never ask for disc change
-will have the entire content of the game accessible

Ohh! And btw, there has been progress in the translation too...

~Sky

CITAZIONE
The community is sooo outdated on the the actual current state of the project, but since the last update caused some mixed opinions, I think it will remain like that for some time, and just release some useful stuff like new mergin files, sorry about that... Who knows, we might even have all the text from the game perfectly dumped...

Zio Name
view post Posted on 26/2/2013, 16:55

Ottimo, ancora meglio direi.

view post Posted on 13/3/2013, 12:06

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
So it won't be released in the near months to come?

CITAZIONE
Not a chance. Sorry!

Sky
CITAZIONE
Indeed, not only the project is huge, but also the team is pretty small right now. That's why I'd like to invite capable translators with enough free time and will to help translate the game.

To give an idea of the current state of the project, there are only 2 active translators in the team. The entire main scenario of the game (that is, the story text: cutscenes, NPC's, etc... Everything but menus) has been perfectly extraced to simple, editable and reinsertable TXT files.
There are 980 TXT files making a total of 3MB's of text.
If you do the maths, you'll find that, as it is right now, the entire project can take more than 2 years. That's why more help is needed.

Pensavo avessero trovato più traduttori grazie alla risonanza che ha avuto il progetto, aspettiamoci tempi lunghi.

133 replies since 24/1/2013, 22:14   1498 views